Here’s a summary of key changes:
- It remains free for small businesses (fewer than 250 employees AND less than $10 million in annual revenue), personal use, education, and non-commercial open source projects.
- It requires a paid subscription for professional use in larger enterprises.
- The effective date of these terms is August 31, 2021. There is a grace period until January 31, 2022 for those that will require a paid subscription to use Docker Desktop.
- The existing Docker Free subscription has been renamed Docker Personal and we have introduced a Docker Business subscription.
- The Docker Pro, Team, and Business subscriptions include commercial use of Docker Desktop.
We’re introducing a new product subscription, Docker Business, for large enterprises that require features like registry restrictions, SSO, secure software supply chain management, and more.
It’s also important to note that the licensing and distribution terms for Docker and Moby open source projects, such as Docker Engine, are not changing.
14インチのMacBook ProとPixel 4を愛用しています。